About the Hiking and Haiku Blog

A path to poetry...follow my journey to get fit enough to day hike the Grand Canyon and write poetry along the way.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Great Daypack!

In my quest to get better at hiking, I needed to find a solid daypack. After stumbling around websites and reading reviews, I found the North Face Recon. What I love about this pack:


  • Sized specifically for women

  • Hydration compatible (so I can have a tube of water extending right from the pack)

  • Chest and waist straps to make it feel more secure

  • Reflective strips

  • A great comfortable fit

Check it out at http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/womens-39-s-recon.html (and note that REI has had it on sale recently). I got the "squid red" color, much prettier than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment